Friday, August 17, 2012

Lucky 13's Pumpkin King

Here's the last in a series of 4 polishes from Lucky 13 Lacquer. The collection is inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas.



 
Today's polish is Pumpkin King. Let's see Lucky 13's description: "Matte hot orange bars, shiny orange hex, and matte black hex glitters. Inspired by the burning Pumpking King, ". Here's a cool pic I found online. :)
 This polish is the perfect Halloween polish. Formula was great. You'll absolutely need topcoat, it's got so much glitter in it that it becomes a bit rough. Wanna see pics? Well okay. Here it is.
 2 coats, 3 coats, 1 coat
 This pic makes me self-conscious about my palm size. :)



 Oh hey a sunset.
What do you think of it?

Buy it Here
Like Lucky 13 Lacquer Here
This polish was provided to me for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment