Saturday, September 22, 2012

Serum No5's Shrinking Violet

It's been a while! I haven't had a day off in ELEVEN days. That's too long. So now I'm sick and stuck at home, what better to do than blog? So here go's.
This polish I love for a number of reasons. Lavender? Check. Glitter? Check. Beautiful? Check. Reference to one of my favorite movies? Check. The formula on this one was basic. Dry time was not too long but not instant. The consistency was store-bought quality. AKA very smooth and no issues! No digging for glitter, it just applied naturally and turned out (I think) very well. Here it is, tell me what you think!







Bonus pic! I love having different manis on either hand. 

Overall Grade:
A-

Serum No5's store
Shrinking Violet
Serum No5's Facebook

This polish was provided to me for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment