Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Darling Diva Polish's "Hope"

You guys I'm so proud of these pictures. Not a single outtake. Woo! I'm getting better. I've been using Heeltastic (weird, I know) on my cuticles and I think it's helping a bit. :) Plus it smells awesomely herbal and gingery.
So this polish, it's by Darling Diva Polish. It's called Hope. I thought it was pretty and nice, etc, and then I realized that I can't find anything about Hope online anywhere. So now I feel super special to have this polish for you guys today! Application was super easy, the glitter blend is very unique and well-balanced, and dry time was impressively fast. Here it is, ladies. What do you think? I have it over Wet n Wild's Tickled Pink, which is one of my favorite polishes and only 99c. :)
 2 coats, 2 coats, 1 coat.





Thoughts?
Her shop here.

This polish was provided to me for my honest review

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post dear!
    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete