Friday, August 31, 2012

Battle of the Mint To Be's

Check this out! Just realized I have 2 polishes named "Mint To Be"! How cool! :) Similar, but different enough to have both.

When I got the first one, I immediately thought of this awesome lipstick by Lime Crime:
It's also called Mint To Be. :)

Mint is a very popular color this summer, and I have a feeling it might stick around for a while. It's nice and light and pretty. So on the the comparison!

Here is Mint To Be by Serum No5.







MTB by SN5 is glitter packed and will need a few coats of top coat to be glossy. You'll only need 2 coats for full opacity. This is a very easy polish to apply and wear. :)

And here is Mint To Be by Seventh Day Soap Co.






MTB by SDSC is sheer, this is 4 coats total. No topcoat is needed but its shown here with one. Application was perfect, love the bits of holo glitter in there, they really make this polish something special. :)

MTB by SDSC is sheerer, bluer, and it's got holo glitter in it, while MTB by SN5 is greener, more opaque and creamy, and it has silver glitter in it. Compare!



Buy them here:
Mint To Be by Serum No 5
Mint To Be by Seventh Day Soap Co

I love where I live.

 These polishes were provided to me for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment