Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lucky 13's Nightmare Collection.

I was lucky enough for Kyoti Jess of Kyoti's Nails and Lucky 13 Lacquer to take a liking to me! That resulted in me being of the first to be able to review her awesome new Nightmare collection of polishes. Here is what she says about them:

"Inspired by Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, this 4-piece collection is perfect for Halloween and all year 'round. All polishes have clear bases and can be layered over any color."

The polishes are:
Ragdoll.
Bone Daddy.
Pumpkin King.
and
Zero. 

The polishes look just like you've painted that character on your nails. Awesome if you're a lacquer lover, even awesome-r if you have a creepy goth side and love The Nightmare Before Christmas! :) (like me)

So thus starts the series of posts I will bring to you about these polishes. You can buy them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment