Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lucky 13's Bone Daddy

Here's the first in a series of 4 polishes from Lucky 13 Lacquer. The collection is inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Today's polish is Bone Daddy, which is described as follows: "Ultra-fine white hex, small white squares, medium black hex, and small black square glitters, like Jack's characteristic suit,". It really does look just like Jack. Formula was perfect. Very very easy, instant nail art. Topcoat if you want a glassy finish, but I left it without to give it a cool textured feel.


To keep with the Halloween theme, I put this over an orange. This is over Sun Worshiper by China Glaze. A little bright for this mani but it's definitely Halloween. Ignore the ugly Cheeto-ish smudge up my finger. That kinds stuff isn't visible until it gets under the natural lighting. And I wasn't about to go back inside to fix it. Haha. Well here it is!






Do you like Halloween? What will you be sporting on your nails this October?

Buy it Here
Like Lucky 13 Lacquer Here

This polish was provided to me for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment