Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Celebrity Guest Beyonce: Custom Nail Art's Dusky Rose

Today I have another Indie for you. It's Custom Nail Art's Dusky Rose. It's a grey/silver shimmer, small purple and purple holo glitters, and of course those big black hexes. I've tried this on many different backgrounds now, a rosey chrome, a sky blue, grey, and now white. Sky blue was my favorite but it chipped before I could photograph it. Poo! Formula is great, if not a bit rough. Be sure to use a thick topcoat! Here it is over white! Enjoy!

 The lineup!!!



 There's Beyonce in the back! It's my chicken. :)
 I named her Beyonce because she is golden and beautiful, just like her namesake.



What do you think of the polish?

Buy it here
Buy others from Custom Nail Art here
Read my review of Custom Nail Art's Dalmation here

This polish was provided to me for my review

No comments:

Post a Comment