Sunday, January 27, 2013

Glitzology's My Viking Boyfriend

Hey guys. I'm here! And I bring with me a very sparkly very pretty polish. When Glitzology first sent me this batch of polishes, they were beautiful. However upon inspection, the consistency was a bit "off". Thick and gloopy, impossible to apply. I sent Glitzology a note on Etsy asking what was up and apparently she got her hands on a batch of a bad base. So she super-kindly sent me a second set. While they are still pretty thick, they are workable. The thickness here comes from the density of glitter, however, not the base being faulty. This is not a glitter topcoat, this is a standalone polish in my opinion as Three coats for full coverage, 3 coats of Seche Vite for a glassy finish and because I got carried away. Here it is! As always, let me know what you think in the comments.






Overall Grade:
B

Glitzology's Facebook
Buy the polishes here on Glitzology's Etsy


These polishes were provided to me for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment