Sunday, January 27, 2013

Glitzology's Diamonds and Pearls

The second polish in a series of mine featuring Glitzology polishes. This is another one that came in and was gloopy, but Glitzology replaced it. This one is pretty much just like the name says. Diamonds- holographic silver diamond (rhombus) shaped glitter, and Pearls: pearly shimmer throughout. The shimmer sort of threw off my camera which resulted in a blur. This polish was easier to apply than My Viking Boyfriend. In person, this comes off more pearl-white than silver. I also noticed a slight pink shimmer. The shimmer in this polish is (I think) too opaque to use over another polish, thus making this another standalone glitter polish from Glitzology. No fishing necessary, as the polish is ridden with glitter. 3 coats, 2 coats of Sehce Vite. Topcoat is going to be required in order to get this polish to feel smooth. As always, let me know what you think in the comments!


 



Overall Grade: 
B

You can become a fan of Glitzology on their Facebook,
and you can buy this polish and others on their Etsy Page.

This polish was provided to me for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment