Saturday, October 20, 2012

F4's Glamorous!

Let's be honest. This polish is beautiful, fun, and exciting, but it's not really glamorous. I don't envision glamorous people wearing chunky glitter for some reason. But that's not to say I don't like the polish! I really do! It's gorgeous. Dry time was average, blinding power was above average. Seriously, this polish + sunlight = jesus. Glamorous has all sorts of sizes and shapes of silver and silver holo glitter. I wore it over Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pewter. I really enjoy using insta-dri's as base colors, the dry time is snappy and they're opaque enough so that I don't need many coats, which also cuts down on dry time. I'm very impatient with my polish. You're going to need a thick topcoat on this one, otherwise the chunky glitter may flake off. Here's the proof that this polish is cray cray:





1 coat, 2 coats, 2 coats, 1 coat.

Overall Grade:
B+

F4 Polish's Etsy


This polish was provided to me for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment