Saturday, October 20, 2012

Rainbow Polish's Great Blue

Chunky glitter, you guys! The chunkiest! Rainbow Polish's Great Blue is made up of shades of blue, black, and silver holo.You've got hexes, stars, bars, and diamonds. The big hexes look like fish scales! My base is
Nicole by OPI's Respect The World, which was my first "high end" polish (aka cost more than a buck or two). It was like eight bucks, which was a lot, but I couldn't say no. This polish is about 5 years old. Great Blue's formula is fine, you will need to fish around a bit for the good stuff in there. ("Fish" around... Haha. Like fish scales. Moving on....) There's a bit of shrinkage going on in these pics, so ignore that. What do you think, could you see yourself embracing this loud glitter?

 2 coats, 2 coats, 2 coats.






Overall Grade:
B


This polish was provided to me for my honest review  
 

1 comment: