Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lime Crime's Once In A Blue Mousse

So sorry for not posting much lately. Winter-like temperatures and manual labor at work are seriously ravishing my nails and cuticles. I break or tear at least one nail a day. That's kinda inconvenient when my blog revolves around taking pics of my hands. I've also been in a bit of an emotional dip, and I haven't felt like doing much. Plus the stress of having to do reviews makes it so i want to do them even less. I know that doesn't make sense logically, but if I'm supposed to something, I'm less likely to do it. I don't know why. I'm really stubborn, or some shit. But they will all get done eventually, even if it takes me 100 years. I have my blogger polishes lined up in order or my receiving them, so I will complete the reviews in the same order. I have contacted as many makers as I could to let the know the situation, and they were all very sweet and understanding. I'm not trying to make excuses, I'm just letting you all know that I've clearly slowed down my reviewing habits. And it really doesn't help that the sun doesn't come out anymore. So outdoor photos just look hum-drum. I built my lightbox and even found lamps that work for it. But of course it turns my photos all yellow now. Ugh. So while I work out my issues, there are sure to be some not-so-exquisite photographs. But hopefully you all can look past my ugly cuticles, my infrequent posting, and my terrible lighting and just appreciate the polish for what it is. Thanks in advance for your understanding! Without further ado, here is today's review.

It's Once In A Blue Mousse by Lime Crime. A perfect Tiffany blue with an amazing, nearly one-coat formula. Lime Crime is really acing the pastels here. I'd go as far as to say topcoat isn't needed for gloss, but I did use Seche Vite in these pics because I'm terribly impatient. Dry time on the polish was great but I'm far too lazy to wait even for that. Here are the pics!




 My cuticles are crying.
The perfect pretty blue. Thoughts? 
Let me know what you think in the comments.

Overall Grade:
A
 The oh-so pretty shade and flawless, fast drying formula makes this polish a no-brainer A.



No comments:

Post a Comment