Thursday, February 28, 2013

Candy Lacquer's Candy Crush

Today I have a dose of color for you in the form of Candy Lacquer's Candy Crush! This one is a mix of different colors of matte shreds. Basically: confetti! This polish, expecially when paired with these undies, (Lime Crime's Parfait Day) looks like a party, plain and simple. And, with no fishing, easy application, and fast dry time, it pretty much IS a party!! Recently I decided to collect Candy Lacquers because they're just so effortlessly perfect. This one is no exception! Without further ado, the star of the show!
 You're not mistaken, yes that is a dog hair!


Overall Grade:
A!
While I wouldn't wear this as an everyday look, I love how easy it was to look so festive!

Candy Lacquer's Big Cartel store
Candy Lacquer's Facebook

This polish was provided to me for swatching and an honest opinion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment