Monday, July 23, 2012

Feenix Polish Feenix Rising Review

Today, I present to you Feenix Polish's Feenix Rising. Feenix Polish is run by a wonderful lady named Suzette. Here's a snippet from Etsy! "Feenix Polish offers handmade nail polish, blended in small batches and shipped with care. Glitters, shimmers, sheers, jellies and topcoats are among our offerings. We constantly try new blends and update the items in our shop on a regular basis. We take pride in offering beautiful, high quality nail polish with quick shipping and strong customer support. All of our polishes are 3-Free, and each bottle contains stainless steel mixing balls." Sounds pretty good to me! This was the hardest polish to photograph ever. Just saying. Here's a bottle shot:
Like an Opal. :)

I tried it over black, and also white. It's amazing to think this is the same polish. It can go from edgy and cool over black with the glitter showing up yellow green and blue, to girly pretty over white with the glitter showing up translucent pink, purple, and yellow! Lovely! The formula was a little thick but it's probably because it was totally packed with glitter! It helped make this a 1-coat polish. The dry time will have you out of the game for a while though so go potty before painting your nails!

Over Black
Over White
Over Black
Over White
 whiteblackwhiteblackwhiteblack!
The Lineup.
Aw look who decided to show up while I was writing this post! I love deer so much! I don't even care that they eat my garden.

Interested in this polish or some of Suzette's other beauties?
Visit her Facebook page and Etsy store!

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! I got Ashes and Embers, but my no buy won't let me pick up this one or Flames yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love deer, too! oh yeah, your nails look great :)

    ReplyDelete