Monday, July 2, 2012

New Kid on the Block

Hey all! I'm Madison, I'm new to the blogging world. I do have a tumblr, and I tried to start a general blog once when I was 15, but this is my first true blog. I've been getting into nail polish, reading polish blogs, and being generally nail-cray-cray really heavily since some time in December 2011. I went from about 20 polishes to now about 200. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, and so here I am. I don't have many cool indies, fancy brands like butter LONDON or Deborah Lippmann, and I don't have the financial means to even consider obtaining them. I'm not super talented or super professional, but I'm passionate about nails. I will also be starting up a Facebook page so we can thoroughly socialize! Post mani's and pedi's and anything fun and nail related there. I'm all about nail polish scandals and gossip, so if you've got anything juicy to tell me, please do. Ready everyone? OK, GO!

:)
Madison

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm kinda new here also, to the whole blog thing but so far having fun with it. Glad you could join us! My name is Brenda. I've joined your site, if you could please do the same to mine, I'd appreciate it! http://brenda-mccrary.blogspot.com and please also visit and like my Facebook page http://facebook.com/brendasbeauties Thanks so much! Can't wait to see what you'll be doing!

    ReplyDelete