Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Half-Vintage Nail Makeup

Today I bring to you the reason I decided to go ahead and start a blog. This polish! It's Sally Hansen's Magical Nail Makeup in Mystical Mandarin. Whew, long name. It is my oldest polish at a whopping 10 years (thus, half-vintage). It's also my favorite polish. But Today I bring it to you in a "farewell" post. I've decided to part with my baby and swap it for Layla Hologram in Flash Black. I hope it's worth it! It sure looks worth it. So, one last time, here is my baby mandarin, which is actually a medium pink linear holo.




This polish was the easiest polish to photograph ever. Even in the blurriest of all the photos, it still looks amazing. It's so photogenic! :) I love you baby. Go have fun at the Polish Monster's house!
*Sarah Mclachlan - In The Arms Of The Angel begins to play*

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I've heard of these before, but have never tried them. I'm sure Diana will put it to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a beautiful pink! No wonder you were sad to see it go. You should have sent me a swatch of it and I coulda made you up a dupe :-)
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty holo. I also want to invite to to check out my blog. I'm running a giveaway of 3 new Barry M polish :)

    ReplyDelete