Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rainbow Honey's "The Worst Possible Thing"

This is my favorite nail polish. I have around 200, and this is my favorite of them all. It's the daintiest thing, blues and purples and sparkles. But when you put it over black and you get this super edgy, super blingy look. Over black, it's almost like instant galaxy nails. It's really quite mesmerizing, I could spend a good hour or two staring at my nails. For this mani/swatching, I've also included it over a light purple to showcase how different this polish can look. Here you go folks, Rainbow Honey's "The Worst Possible Thing", which is based on Rarity of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. Any Bronies out there? No? Okay.







For this look I used Wet n Wild "Black Creme", NYC "271 Extra Shiny Topcoat", Seche "Retain" (basecoat), Rainbow Honey "The Worst Possible Thing", and Revlon "211 Charming".
Look daisies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment