Friday, July 6, 2012

Bayou Blitz and Floam

Today's post is on two indie polishes. I originally intended for the two polishes to be in two separate swatch posts, but then I didn't post on the 4th of July, and I got to looking at these two polishes. They're not actually that much different! They fit well with each other. I tried a mani using both but I was not in any mood for that this morning for some reason. So I tried a pedi. Yes my toes are awkward and stubby. But they're covered in Floam! And Blitz! With a basecoat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri "Mint Sprint". I'm Feeling Nail-venturous's famous Floam on my little toes, and Pretty & Polished's Bayou Blitz on my big toe. Check it out!

 Love the large neon hexes in Bayou Blitz. BB also glows under black-light!

And it came with a nice little business card! How cute.

This concludes indie week, what would you guys like to see next?

No comments:

Post a Comment