Friday, July 6, 2012

Lime Crime

I'm going to take a minute to post about makeup! After all, this is my blog and I do what I want :) My vision of this blog is it being a place for me to post whatever I feel necessary... and this is quite necessary. This post is about Lime Crime makeup. They're a brand that really means quite a bit to me. They make the most beautiful cosmetics. Strange and unique colors, finishes, and textures. They are most well known for their lipsticks. Glossy and ultra-pigmented, opaque, and free of aging shimmer. In February they started releasing eyeshadow palettes. I bought the Palette D'Antoinette, and I absolutely adore it. Their pastel shades are not in the least bit chalky. They are silky and smooth, and over LC's Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Primer, they really just pop. They are the strangest pastels, as they have neon notes. They apply like a dream and the high pigment content makes it easy to use them sparingly. Oh yeah, and all of their products (except the primer, which contains beeswax) are VEGAN! Yay! Well here are some visual aides, you'll see what I mean about how awesome they are!!
A guide to what will work well with your skin tone!

The newest palette, mermaid theme!

This is the one I have. Stunning!

The China Doll palette. Very bold colors.

And the nail polish. More pastels, woo!

They also carry sparkly lip glosses, new liquid eyeliners, and will soon start carrying "face" products, though they are being very secretive about those! :)
If you'd like to purchase anything from them or just check out the beautiful new mermaid-y website, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment